For those interested in presenting at the conference please note:
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS: 01 Feb 2022
Abstracts should be approximately 500 words. All relevant details will be collected by the submission form in the link below. The submission form requires plain text, and we therefore recommend the preparation of a version without rich text formatting. Abstracts should be submitted at the latest on the:
- 01 February 2022
Please submit abstracts via the online submission portal.
Authors who wish to submit more than one paper are kindly requested to repeat the submission process. This can be done by clicking on the abstract submission link above a second time. (This may require that you clear your recent browser history after the first completion.)
The payments and registration system will be available in the near future.
FEES AND PROCEEDINGS
The fees for participating in the conference proceedings will be as follows:
- PhD Seminar: Free of charge for registered conference participants (additional charge of €5 to have a lunch sandwich included).
- Conference participation fee: €150
- PhD participant fee (if accepted to participate in the PhD Seminar): €30
- 27th April 2022, Wednesday. 09:30 - 16:00 Create building, Aalborg Universitet, 9000 Aalborg, Denmark (to be finalised).
FUNDING FOR PHD APPLICANTS: additional instructions
In order to qualify for full funding, PhD applicants that wish to attend free of charge are required to both present research and participate in the review of a fellow researcher's work at the PhD seminar 27th April 2022. This will not preclude these participants from participating in the main conference proceedings.
PhD scholars and early stage researchers that wish to present at both the PhD Seminar and the main conference will have the option to indicate so in the abstract submission form.
Welcome Drinks and walking Tour
- 27th April 2022, Wednesday. Further information regarding welcome drinks and our guided tour will be made available soon.
- 28th – 29th April 2022, Thursday - Friday. 09:00 - 18:00. Folkekirkens hus, Gammeltorv 4, Aalborg, Denmark.
- 28th April 2022, Thursday, 19:00pm, Folkekirkens hus, Gammeltorv 4, Aalborg, Denmark.
Unfortunately, accommodation will not be funded, but some options can be seen on the websites:
If you should choose accommodation that is close to the city centre, a bus should be available to take you near to where you want to be.