The keynote speakers for the Fifth Nordic Post-Keynesian Conference include the following distinguished persons:
In alphabetical order by last name,
- Dirk Ehnts, Research assistant at TU Chemnitz.
- Prof. Carmem Feijó, Professor of Economics at Universidade Federal Fluminense, Niterói (UFF).
- Prof. Jesper Jespersen, Professor Emeritus, Aalborg University.
- Prof. Roy Rotheim, Professor of Economics at Skidmore College.
- Prof. Peter Skott, Professor of Economics, University of Massachusetts Amherst and Aalborg University.
- Prof. Gennaro Zezza, Associate Professor of economics at University of Cassino, and Research Scholar at The Levy Institute.