Department of Business and Management at Aalborg University (AAU) offers education and conducts research within the broad fields of business administration and economics. Problem Based Learning (PBL) is in the core of the activities at the department where we combine theory and practice - often in cooperation with private companies and public institutions.
About Department of Business & Management
Department of Business and Management does research within the broad fields of business administration and economics including:
- organisation and strategy
- accounting and financial management
- international business and marketing
- industrial dynamics
- business models, entrepreneurship and creativity
- innovation and development
- macroeconomics and economic policy
- health economics
In addition the department is in charge of two PhD programmes, one for business economics and one for innovation.
Education and programmes
At Department of Business and Management we offer both bachelor's, master's and part-time programmes within business administration and economics.