ABSTRACTS AND CONFERENCE PARTICIPATION
For those interested in presenting at the conference please note:
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
Abstracts should be approximately 500 words and include details of authors. All relevant details will be collected by the submission form in the link below. The submission form requires plain text, and we therefore recommend the preparation of a version without rich text formatting. Abstracts should be submitted at the latest on the:
- 06 January 2020
Please submit abstracts via the online submission portal.
The payments and registration system will be available in the near future.
FEES AND PROCEEDINGS
The fees for participating in the conference proceedings will be as follows:
- PhD Seminar: Free of charge for registered conference participants
- Conference participation fee: 150 Euro (includes conference dinner)
- 22nd April 2020. 09:30 - 16:00 Create building, Aalborg Universitet, 9000 Aalborg, Denmark (to be finalised)
Welcome drinks and guided tour through the heart of Aalborg
- 22nd April 2020. 17:00h. Welcome drinks will be hosted at the Studenterhuset, Gammeltorv 10, Aalborg, Denmark.
- 22nd April 2020. 18:00h. After the welcome drinks on Wednesday 22nd April, and weather permitting, there will be a short guided walk through the historical heart of Aalborg.
- 23rd – 24th April 2020. 09:00 - 18:00. Folkekirkens hus, Gammeltorv 4, Aalborg, Denmark
- 23rd April 2020, 19:00pm, Folkekirkens hus, Gammeltorv 4, Aalborg, Denmark
FUNDING FOR PHD APPLICANTS: additional instructions
In order to qualify for full funding, PhD applicants that wish to attend free of charge are required to both present research and participate in the review of a fellow researcher's work at the PhD seminar 22 April 2020. This will not preclude these participants from participating in the main conference proceedings. PhD scholars and early stage researchers that wish to present at both the PhD Seminar and the main conference will have the option to indicate so in the abstract submission form.
Each paper should only be submitted once, and any co-authors should be listed in the co-author section that follows.
Authors who wish to submit more than one paper are kindly requested to repeat the submission process. This can be done by clicking on the abstract submission link above a second time. (This may require that you clear your recent browser history after the first completion.)
FUNDING FOR PHD APPLICANTS: Funding Limitations
Funding is currently limited to the first 20 applicants. As we learn more about the availability of any additional funding we will notify applicants. The places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
Unfortunately, accommodation will not be funded, but some options can be seen on the websites:
If you should choose accommodation that is close to the city centre, a bus should be available to take you near to where you want to be.