Members of IMPAKT are engaged in the following educational programmes:
- Innovation, Knowledge and Entrepreneurial Dynamics
- Innovation Knowledge and Economic Dynamics
- Organisation and Strategy
- Political Science
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Public Governance (MPG)
- Graduate Diploma of Business Certification (HD)
Members of IMPAKT supervise student projects on all levels, from bachelor to PhD, and encourage students to engage in projects related to IMPAKT's core research area. These projects can either be "stand-alone" or related to specific ongoing research projects. Topics for study projects can e.g. be:
The effects of innovation policies (e.g. focussing on a specific policy programme or on the challenges with attributing effects to specific policies).
The impact of universities. This is a large topic than be devided into a range of sub-projects on e.g.
- The outcome of university-industry collaboration
- University graduates' influence on regional firm recruitment/regional labor markets
- Spin-out/spin-off activities from universities (entrepreneurship)
- The "intangible" regional impacts of universities (regional leadership, influence on regional milieu etc.).
The influence of New Public Management on the design, implementation and evaluation of innovation and/or business development policy.