At Aalborg University Business School, we believe in a combination of academic skills and practical experience, so the students do not only have the theoretical knowledge, but also possess professional soft skills such as social intelligence, creativity, curiosity, agility, ability to innovate and, most importantly, to network.
We already offer company project collaboration and internships in our educational programs. With the mentoring programme, we are aiming to boost this practical approach and build personal relationships between our students and individuals from various companies and organisations in Denmark.
Mentoring creates synergy, it is about supporting growth and development through meaningful conversations. It is a learning partnership between two people with different levels of experience, where both can achieve new learning, new insights, and professional growth to benefits. By building mentoring relationships, we hope to contribute to creating synergy between the university environment and business.
All first-year master students at Aalborg University Business School, both Danish and international, are eligible to apply for the programme.
- Program period: October to May
- Max. programme capacity: 25 students and 25 mentors
- Recruitment period for students: September 13-26
- Recruitment period for mentors: on-going
- Number of meetings: 5-6 individual meetings, introductory workshop, a networking event
- Working language: English or Danish